We cannot overstate the immeasurable value of our members and community partners. We know that the global pandemic has impacted your organization, in many cases irreversibly so. Our building has been closed, but our staff has been working hard from home to strengthen relationships with our partners in support of your projects. Learn about the many ways you can extend your mission’s reach through media and Somerville Media Center.
2. Submit upcoming events and other information to our Community Bulletin Board for display on SCATV Cable Channel 3, SCATV livestream and the SCATV Roku channel.
3. Make your media for your organization from home by utilizing our free tutorials and by signing up for workshops.
4. Submit your virtual events and webinars for cablecast on SCATV to share with the community.
5. Do you need a video made in a hurry such as a Public Service Announcement (PSA) or intro videos for a webinar or other virtual event? Find out how we can help.
6. Do you have a newsworthy story that you want to share with the community? Reach out to us about being featured in a Somerville Neighborhood News segment.